Saturday 28 February 2015

The Butterfly Club By Jacqueline Wilson




                                                              What It's Like To Be A Triplet
                                                                                  by Tina


'1.Being a triplet is the best!

2.It usually means you look identical-but I'm much smaller than my sisters,Maddie and Phil.

3.It means you always have someone to look after you.When the boys in our class are playing             roughly,Maddie and Phil protect me so I don't get hurt.

4.It means you can ask for help with your homework.Maddie and Phil are good at lessons,but I never ever get a gold star.

5.It means you stick together in class-until a scary teacher like Miss Lovejoy separates you!

6.It means you do everything together.But now Miss Lovejoy has asked me to create a special butterfly garden in the school playground.My sisters aren't allowed to join in-It's just me and scary,bossy bully Selma...





This book was all about friendship,three sisters and a big bully called Selma.My favourite character was Tina because everybody thinks she's to weak to do anything but she proves them wrong,when Tina is chosen to make the butterfly garden she shows she is strong enough to not only make try and make the butterfly garden but spend every time with bossy bully Selma. How will she survive?
Find out by clicking the link below!
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Butterfly-Club-Jacqueline-Wilson/dp/0857533177/ref=sr_1_1/275-5588939-7341529?ie=UTF8&qid=1425147463&sr=8-1&keywords=the+butterfly+club

No comments:

Post a Comment